Simple Compliance Questions for Norway’s PGS ?
In September 2018, directors and a former secretary of PGS Exploration UK Limited filed criminal defamation charges against me for my online blog content in THAILAND. Upon receiving the claims, I wrote several e-mails to ask questions. Gareth Jones, PGS Human Resources (HR) Manager for EAME, was a recipient of the many e-mails. None of these e-mails were answered and the claims proceeded. Prior to the claims being delivered in Thailand, no one from PGS had ever even attempted to contact me regarding my online publications. Why?
- Second Open Letter to PGS Exploration UK Limited Directors Rune Olav Pedersen, Gottfred Langseth, Christin Steen-Nilsen, Carl Richards and UK Serious Fraud Office (16-October-2018)
- Open Letter to PGS Exploration UK Limited Directors Rune Olav Pedersen, Gottfred Langseth, Christin Steen-Nilsen and UK Serious Fraud Office (9 October 2018)
- Letter to UK Companies House and Carl Richards, former PGS Exploration UK Limited Secretary (1-Oct-2018)
- Letter to UK Companies House and Petroleum Geo-Services ASA (24-Sep-2018)
- Letter to Gareth Jones, PGS Exploration UK Ltd. and ICO Caseworkers (16-Sep-2018)
- Letter to Daphne Bjerke, Petroleum Geo-Services ASA (PGS) Data Protection Officer and ICO Caseworker (2-Sep-2018)
- Open Letter to Petroleum Geo-Services ASA Board of Directors (18-Jun-2017)
Narcissistic abuse includes psychological manipulation tactics like shaming, isolation, gaslighting and stonewalling.Echoism Is the Little-Known Condition that Affects Victims of Narcissistic Abuse